International MBA 2nd year
This International MBA program with Transforming Perspective focuses on helping students to become excellent Master of International Business Administration. Essentially, this program establishes and advances all the crucial competences that are necessary for the present cross-boundary and multi-cultural global business scene.
Why should you choose this program? To excel in:
- Global perspective by significantly expanding your worldviews, establishing your confidence in multicultural markets, achieve excellence in cross-border collaboration, and announce yourself on the international business arena.
- Leadership mentality by preparing yourself for the fast transforming business world, benefiting from a unique and innovative program content, elaborating ideas for sustainable change, and improving lives and businesses of many.
- Growth potential by innovating and becoming a demanded professional, creating your opportunities to work in multinational corporations, integrating essential competencies with your future goals, and envisaging and developing your own company.
- Management capacity by interacting with experts and leaders in global management, experiencing interesting field trips and company visits, effectively dealing with existing organizational challenges, and improving your performance in English and French.
Why do the International MBA 2nd year?
In an international context of transformation and digitalisation, ESLSCA equips International MBA candidates with the relevant techniques and tools to make good decisions and anticipate possible strategic mistakes.
An MBA for international executives
This ESLSCA International MBA aims to give international executives a unique knowledge and flexibility to deal with any situation they may encounter. Whether it is a position within a multinational company or an entrepreneurial venture. The advantage of this MBA is that the candidates carry out Capstone projects which allow them to immerse themselves either in the creation of a company or in an economic project not yet exploited. It is therefore a programme taught entirely in English.
An MBA to become a global business leader
This objective of excellence is achieved with this MBA which prepares candidates for the complexity of global markets and sudden changes. The skills acquired are at a high level in entrepreneurship and start-up strategy and consulting, operations management, international business law, finance and accounting.
This MBA offers candidates a mastery of influencing and negotiating, human resource management. The personal development dimension is also an important part of this professional learning.
The main objective of this program is to prepare global business leaders for the fast-evolving future organizations and rapidly changing international markets. Essentially, the program is designed to deliver a blend of both the fundamentals and also anticipated necessities for future managers. With continuously increasing complexity of life and unpredictability, as seen in introduction and as this year’s event demonstrate, in future business administration, the importance of preparing well educated global leaders is higher than ever. This program is meant to help achieving exactly that.
Programme des cours
- Globalization & International Trade and economics
- Megaprojects & Sustainable Development
- Advanced Neuro Decision Making
- Communication & Public Speaking
- Strategy & Consulting
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
- Operations Management
- International Business Law
- Finance & Accounting and economics
- Self-Development & Personal Mastery
- Mastering Influence & Negociation
- Business Models
- Human Ressource Management
- Project & Quality Management
Intended learning outcomes
- Competency in global leadership – elaborate the international development strategy, contribute to the elaboration of the global policy of the company, analyze the evolutions of the markets, define the guidelines, produce recommendations, present the axes of the strategy developed, and formalize the international development strategy.
- Competency in growth management – design the international development plan, evaluate the existing markets according to the different target countries, identify the specificities specific to each country, evaluate the potentialities and risks, determine the orientations to be favored, develop an argument, and structure the development plan.
- Competency in business creation – establish the commercial strategy and the operational marketing, define the projects to be conducted, check the compliance of the business plans of the projects, structure the sales and marketing strategy to lead on the different zones, and supervise the development by the area managers.
- Competency in international achievement – manage partnership relations and business negotiations, develop the sourcing policy, define the search methods of the service providers, negotiate the terms of the partnership, draw up the plan for new business, check the legislation in force, control the international activity, and negotiate.
- Competency in cultural diversity – manage the international service and coordinating the activities, manage the budget of the service, assig sales managers, organize a mode of management of proximity or distance, negotiate and solve problems, contribute to the recruitment, mobility of employees, and conduct annual interviews.
- Competency in worldwide markets – monitor and adjust the development plan, verify the relevance of the strategic approach developed within each region, analyze the markets, check the adequacy of the results with regard to the forecast, decide on the adjustments, and produce summary reports on all the results achieved.
Methodology Experiential approach
ESLSCA has developed a method of its own, based on three pillars:
- A solid academical knowledge which constitutes the initial pillar on which all learnings depend.
- The experiential approach of international business, which means applying the learnings on concrete situation via an abondance of case studies and concrete projects – Capstones, Hackathon - sharing of ideas and development of analysis capacity.
- The experimental approach, which purpose is both to get students ready for the professional world and intellectual openness, by conducting activities outside the courses and sessions: thematical conferences, visit of companies, attending professional fares.
This program is intended to provide students with a list of optional interactive activities that can be used as opportunities to help expanding gained knowledge with a taste of real-life experiences:
- Masterclasses – special sessions with experts that teach a particular subject in depth.
- Guest speakers – invited professionals that come for a lecture to share their story.
- Workshops – hands-on group work sessions with active participation and creation.
- Company visits – explorative visits to companies and organizations.
- Professional trade shows and fairs – exhibitions with industry showcases.
- Cross-border trips – journeys to other countries to explore their cultures and business. Which should include company visits and participation to a business fair.
- Capstone - développement d'un projet de synthèse en partenariat avec l'industrie.
- Conférences de recherche - événements avec des professeurs révélant leurs découvertes scientifiques et échanges avec les étudiants.
- Hackathons - événements intensifs pour les étudiants travaillant en équipe pour créer et proposer des solutions pour transformer les défis de l'entreprise.
- Ateliers - séances pratiques de travail de groupe avec participation active et création.
MBA 2nd year
- Proficiency of written and spoken English (min. IELTS 6.0)
- Industry or managerial experience
- Portfolio of created work or achieved results
- Advanced presentation preparation and delivery skills
The International MBA 2nd year programme offers practical management training that can prepare students to work in a large or small international company.
For example, they can work as:
- Financial analyst
- Financial controller
- Product manager
- Communication manager
- Human resources manager
- Marketing Manager
- Entrepreneur/Starter - Founder
- Corporate Finance