Become a partner
Why partner with ESLSCA Business School Paris?
- Benefit from information and advice in your recruitment projects for interns, work-study students or young graduates.
- Have a dedicated online space (Career Center) to publish your recruitment ads and participate in the pre-selection of candidates.
- Be assisted in organizing recruitment sessions for work-study students and/or interns as well as presentation sessions for your business lines.
- Take advantage of recruitment events organized by ESLSCA Business School Paris
- Have a communication channel for your events such as challenges, business games, scholarships or sponsorship operations organized in partnership with ESLSCA Business School Paris.
- Offer students the opportunity to participate in a business case that would be supervised by a pedagogical manager or a professor from the school.
- Hosting ESLSCA students for free consulting services or missions (market research, business models, marketing strategy, etc.).
- To intervene free of charge in one of the ESLSCA training courses through courses given by a collaborator according to defined pedagogical needs
Among the partners that make up our network
Natixis, Société Générale, Axa, Allianz, Groupama, BNP Paribas, HSBC, Nexity, Amundi, LCL, Caceis Investor Services, Crédit Agricole, Hugo Boss, Monoprix, Auchan Retail France, DUALISpartner, BRED Banque Populaire, Socomec, Caroll, Groupe Bertrand, etc. (Put the logo of 5 or 6 partners
The work-study program allows students to benefit from a unique professional experience during their studies and represents a real added value to their profile. The work-study rhythm is 2 days in school / 3 days in the company. School vacations are counted as days in the company but mid-term exams and other events are deducted from the work-study calendar.
TWO CONTRACTS ARE OFFERED TO COMPANIES:
The professionalization contract
The professionalization contract is intended for private sector companies. Most of the time, it is a fixed-term contract with a start date no more than 2 months before the beginning of the training and / or an end date no more than 2 months after the end of the training.
- Status : Employee
- Remuneration : Between 55 and 100% of the minimum wage
The apprenticeship contract
The apprenticeship contract is intended for private and public sector companies. In the vast majority of cases, it is a fixed-term contract with a start date no more than 3 months before the beginning of the training and/or an end date no more than 3 months after the end of the training.
- Status : Apprentice
- Remuneration : Between 43 and 100% of the SMIC depending on the student's level of study and age.
Training courses open to work-study programs and examples of positions sought
FULL TIME AND ALTERNATING INTERNSHIPS
TYPES OF CONTRACTS
ESLSCA promotes the professional integration of its students through internships during the year. They allow students to discover the professional side of their training, to integrate the working world and to discover a company.
Remuneration: If the duration of the internship is more than 2 months or 308 hours, the internship is subject to a bonus (the minimum compulsory amount is 3.90 € as of 01/01/2021)