Executive MBA Digital Transformation Strategy
Digitalization has affected all areas of society and the economy. In the new economy, entire business models are being revolutionized, working models and processes are changing. The opportunity for real growth, up to $20 trillion over the next five years by IDC estimates, combined with the threat of new, digitally savvy competitors is driving established enterprises to invest in digitally centric business models. Businesses and organizations increasingly need experts who can successfully manage the impact and functioning of the digital revolution and to actively shape the process of organizational transformation.
The Digital Transformation Diploma examines typical business models of the New Economy and their prerequisites for success. By communicating state-of-the-art knowledge combined with a strong practical relevance, the participants are enabled to become the driving force of digital transformation in their own company and to establish a leading culture characterized by corporate entrepreneurship.
- Learn about the current and emerging digital technologies enabling radical improvements in business processes and innovation methodologies (Information and Related Technology Governance and Management, Architecture, Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.…) and how to lead them within companies.
- The diploma also addresses how data analytics and technologies used to disrupt sectors of the economy and transform business functions and develop results-focused innovation and transformation strategies.
- Leading transformation and innovation and develop practical leadership skills to overcome organizational obstacles to innovation and to drive successful transformations within functions or businesses.
This Executive MBA Digital Transformation Online is in partnership with ESLSCA Egypt.
Why do an Executive MBA in Digital Strategy and Transformation?
Fully taught in English, this Executive MBA brings a strong added value to your curriculum by providing you with the skills of an expert in digitalization and organizational transformation.
An Executive MBA to meet digital and managerial challenges
This Executive MBA applies to the new economy and trains candidates to become key players in the digital transformation of their company. They acquire the leadership skills needed to implement innovative processes and to deploy new management of associated technologies. The MBA is delivered in a Blended-Learning format and offers candidates the opportunity to follow it at their own pace with online and face-to-face sessions. They learn how to develop their managerial responsibility by amplifying their agility.
ESLSCA's IDS EMBA, a high level training
Internationally recognised, this MBA is a very high quality training that provides skills related to digital and digital transformation. This unique format is the one that holds all the skills to focus in its curriculum on:
- Entrepreneurship ;
- Start-up management
- Project management
- International negotiation;
- Mobile marketing;
- Finance, Marketing and Strategy;
- Data science.
Candidates thus intensify a cross-functional working mode while being collaborative on short and iterative production cycles.
PHASE 1 - INVESTIGATING
- Start building a capstone idea.
- Establishing a research question.
- Make a market research to test viability.
- Define the need, target audience, and potential proposition.
- Envision how the result will transform lives and businesses.
- Deliver a 10-15-page description as a summary of this page.
PHASE 2 - CONNECTING
- Look for opportunities to connect with existing market players.
- Seek organizations and people that would be interested in your proposition.
- Establish correspondence with several prospective partners.
- Make at least one agreement to collaborate.
- Deliver a 25-35-page description as a collective summary of this and the previous phase.
PHASE 3 - DEVELOPING
- With your chosen collaborator (you must list name surname and company), start developing the proposed idea.
- Together, discuss and agree on the work plan and strategy.
- Review and describe synergies and contributions of this collaboration.
- Collectively prepare a business plan and implementation schedule.
- Deliver a 40-50-page description as an overview of this (and the previous phases).
PHASE 4 - DEPLOYING
- Start or continue the deployment of your business plan or idea.
- Make a realization and implementation of your plan.
- Design, implement, integrate, deliver, test, refine, improve, and validate your concept, idea, service, or product..
- Make a demonstration of your achieved results.
- Deliver a 50-70-page capstone project description as an overview of all the work that has been done. Prepare a 10-15-minute talk to present your work.
- It is planned to organize a TEDx style event for all students to deliver their capstone project talks in a strictly organized manner.
Learning outcomes and competencies
- Turn digital disruption from threat into opportunity by capturing value for your organization
- Align and mobilize your people and other stakeholders to support your initiative
- Focus on the real priorities and discover valuable superior insights
- Reﬁne your plan and obtain sound arguments to persuade stakeholders to support its implementation
- Learn tools and techniques for digital era
- Capture digitalization innovation trends
- Know about e-commerce strategy and digital business models
- Learn how to manage digital transformation changed and roadmap in organizations
- Digital business model and architecture management
- Statistics for decision making
- Accounting and financial analysis for decision
- Economics of knowledge management
- Entrepreneurship and innovation management
- Leadership and strategic performance management
- Human Resources and change management
- Big data and business analytics
- Data science, data analytics and data visualization
- Disruptive technologies
- Advanced digital transformation enablement management
- Digital transformation I&T Strategy management
- Digital marketing
- Capstone graduation project
- A progressive pedagogical approach with an innovative blended learning format
- A strategic partenership between ESLSCA France and ESLSCA Egypt allowing to take advantages of synergies between both learning methods and faculties (business school and university)
- An exhaustive course covering all digital transformation aspects with a solid business analytics and data management module considering the importance of data in the digital transformation strategy
- A resolutely experiential approach with a capstone from project from project investigating to project deploying
Who can integrate this program ?
Professionals looking to:
- understand digital business holistically
- pivot into the digital industry
- learn the skills necessary for a digital economy
- reboot their careers, re-enter the workforce