MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The ESLSCA Business School Paris Logistics and Supply Chain Management 12- or 24-month programme aims to train young professionals who are competent, cultured, open to the world and rooted in both values and knowledge. Management is not only about mastering techniques and technologies, but also about creating dynamics by supporting women, men and territories.
The programme focuses on contact with a network of high-level professionals from leading companies (industry, commerce, digital, distribution, e-commerce, public sector and government services, education) who are in a position to offer students interesting perspectives and opportunities.
The Logistics and Supply-Chain Management MBA at ESLSCA Business School Paris offers two specializations in the second year:
- Logistics & Supply-Chain Specialization
- Purchasing Specialization
The Master Business Administration (MBA) "Logistics & Supply Chain Management" (MBA1 and MBA2) is addressed to:
- students with general, scientific, economic, legal, commercial or management training who wish to deepen their knowledge or acquire dual skills in logistics and supply chain management.
- professionals who, after a few years of experience, seek to develop in their profession, in managerial or functional positions
of students graduated
Rate of achievement of RNCP* qualification
*data to come, certification panel in progress
of students are in work 6 months after graduation
The MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management prepares students to :
- Have a cross-functional discipline. Internally, the logistics function is involved in every decision taken by the company and externally, it provides essential links with customers, suppliers and logistics service providers.
- Acquire a core of technical and methodological knowledge, in terms of strategic thinking, network design, good industrial and logistics management practices, the choice of technological solutions and their operational implementation.
- Acquire the approach, concepts and tools of logistics as a strategic weapon in the performance of companies and industries.
Programme of the MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2023/2024 - 518h
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Framework
- Strategy, Business Models
- Diagnosis of the industrial supply chain
- Concepts and theoretical data
- Production scheduling
- Stock management
- Kanban & JIT
- Theory of constraints
- Warehouse management
- Transport operations management
- Transport insurance
- Sustainable supply chain
- Transport operations management - optimisation
- Transport regulations
- Introduction to customs techniques
- Logistics and collaborative platforms
- Distribution logistics
- E-commerce logistics
- After-sales and reverse
- Soft skills
- Methodology for organising information flows
- Agile project management
- Improvement project management
- Supply Chain Management & IS
- Information systems master plan and functionalities
- International communication standards
- Digital Supply Chain 4.0
- ERP presentation
- Visits, conferences
- TOEIC preparation
6-month work placement (132 days in a company) for initial training during the 2 years of the MBA.