MBA Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is today, after 15 years of existence, known and recognized as one of the best ways to integrate the different luxury sectors.
It aims to give students a background of knowledge and tools to analyze the economic, artistic and cultural sectors of luxury. It also provides the skills essential to have a professional managerial activity in this field.
Students are also trained in fashion marketing with areas such as creation, trends and contemporary art. The program examines trends in design and fashion from historical, geographical and sociological aspects.
The training is also focused on Digital, an emerging sector that promotes the skills sought by companies today.
A 3-day study trip to Italy is also on the program, in order to discover Italian artisans and Made in Italy (a benchmark in fashion).
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is THE transversal training which covers all areas of luxury and marketing.
In the Eduniversal 2021 Ranking in the "Luxury Management" category
of students are employed 6 months after graduation
Of students on an internship or who are employed abroad
Average gross salary in 1st job
- Acquire in-depth training in technical expertise in the field of management and marketing applied to the luxury and fashion sectors.
- Develop solid knowledge of market practices in a context where businesses are evolving.
- Acquire the necessary know-how, both with regard to the economic and digital environment, business and competition law, logistics, as well as management and marketing techniques for steering teams and projects.
- Adopt a comprehensive and transversal approach to the industry: companies, professions, risks and opportunities.
- Acquire the expertise to access Marketing manager positions in the luxury and fashion sectors.
- Acquire the skills of teamwork, leadership to develop your potential.
- SME - Disruptive Innovation
- Business Plans, Budgets
- Leadership, Team management
- Business strategy
- SME, Disruptive innovation
- Digital transformation
- Agile project management
- VBA - Visual Basic for Application (Excel, coding)
- Luxury purchasing and logistics
- Design thinking
- Distribution strategies
- High jewelry, furnitures, luxury cars (EN)
- Fashion history
- Trademark and intellectual property rights
- Luxury and CSR
- Luxury & counterfeit
- Cosmetics - Strategies & practice
- Customer experience in luxury
- Packaging & Visual merchandising
- Adobe Suite (In-Depth)
- Workshops: Thesis Coaching
- Oral Business English
- Public speaking, English for luxury industry
- Digital strategy, networks
- Business games - Marketstrat
- Time for personal development, autonomy
- Crisis marketing, E-reputation management
- International marketing
- Business management, dashboards
- Marketing plan
- Sectoral visits, Workshops, Shops, Epernay, etc.
- Soft skills
- Graduation thesis
- Support CV + Cover letter
- Coaching, case studies