MBA Finance - Audit and Management Control Specialization
Finance attracts talent from a wide variety of backgrounds through its stimulating professions and high salaries. This diversity of horizons is an asset, but it does not prevent a base of common values, foremost among which we can cite responsibility and transparency. Indeed, finance is first and foremost based on the confidence of stakeholders, as the recent crises have reminded us. Finance is a "control center" allowing resources to be allocated to projects to best support growth. Whatever the sector, the company relies on its financial frameworks, both to ensure the compliance of its activity and to finance its development.
Students are employed 6 months after graduation
Of students on an internship or who are employed abroad
Average gross salary in 1st job
The Master in Business Administration (MBA) Finance - Audit and Management Control specialization prepares future ethical managers with cutting-edge technical and financial skills, aware of the development directions of their professions as well as the importance of their activity for the society as a whole. This ambition for ethics and responsibility is central at a time when the requirement for the sustainability of the activity, such as technological developments (in particular blockchain) are fundamentally disrupting the professions of finance. The MBA Finance - Audit and Management Control Specialization allows adaptation and adaptation to new professions in companies and financial institutions. It prepares students to work in this new environment and meets the new expectations of professionals.
The Finance - Audit and Management Control Specialization program prepares students on various points:
- Acquire in-depth training in technical expertise in the field of finance
- Develop a solid knowledge of corporate finance practices in a context of increasing deregulation and globalization
- Acquire the necessary know-how, both with regard to the economic environment, accounting, law, taxation, and the management techniques themselves
- Develop expertise in Audit and Management Control, real management tools for the company
- Adopt a complete and transversal approach to finance: companies, markets, risks and controls