MBA Market Finance
The aim of the MBA specialising in finance is to train ethical managers with cutting-edge technical and financial skills, who are aware of the directions in which their professions are evolving and the importance of their activity for society as a whole. This ambition for ethics and responsibility is central at a time when the need for business sustainability and technological developments (particularly blockchain) are profoundly changing the financial professions.
The programme familiarises students with the institutions, products, approaches and concrete practices involved in financing and capital markets operations. Students acquire knowledge of corporate financial decision-making in an international environment and learn to master the tools for evaluating investments or acquisitions, the ability to manage cash flow and risks, and the techniques for raising capital on the financial markets. It enables students to go on to study for an MBA in Financial Engineering, an MBA in Finance and Data Performance, an MBA in Banking and Insurance or an MBA in Trading and Market Finance at ESLSCA.
des étudiants ont obtenus leur diplôme
Taux d'obtention du titre RNCP*
*données à venir, jury de certification en cours
des étudiants sont en poste 6 mois après leur diplomation
Programme of the MBA Market Finance 2024/2025 - 518h
- Corporate finance
- Business intelligence
- Econometrics applied to finance
- Business valuation
- In-depth accounting
- Portfolio management
- Option pricing models
- VBA and Python programming
- Banking, financial intermediation and financial markets
- Risk management and derivatives markets
- Corporate strategy
- Technical analysis and behavioural finance
- IPO assignments
- Company law
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Taxation of groups of companies
- Accounting and financial audit
- English, TOEIC preparation
- Coaching/case studies
Stage de 2 mois (44 jours en entreprise) pour la formation initiale
- Produce macroeconomic and geopolitical analyses with an impact on financial markets
- Carry out technical analysis of financial products and benchmark indices
- Design and set up complex financial products
- Carry out financial market transactions
- Check compliance of financial market transactions
- Visit to an auditing firm/business bank/business lawyer: discussion of career prospects with working professionals (3 visits per year could be envisaged)
- 1 research-oriented conference in December (e.g. the cryptocurrency energy bubble). Among other things, this conference is intended to inspire dissertation topics.
- 1 Master Class in February/March: the students identify and invite the speaker/alumni. They also lead the session and interact with the speaker.
- 1 collective public presentation (April/May) enabling students to define an annual performance barometer (no market valuation, based on financial valuation) with a view to defining a 'champion' company for the past year. The definition of the barometer takes into account the relevance of the strategies.
Registration is open all year round and closes once the number of students has been reached (places are limited per class).
Registration deadline: October 2, 2024. After these dates, please contact the Admissions department directly.
Pre-selection of the file including :
- Application questionnaire
- Skills assessment interview
- At least 3 years' higher education (180 ECTS) from a business school or university in a scientific, economic, legal or commercial field, etc.
- Have an appetite for figures, calculations and data
- Ability to analyze and synthesize