The MBA Trading - Market Finance, 32nd class in 2019/2020, is today recognized and appreciated by financial market professionals (traders, sales, brokers, financial analysts, quants, structurers, risk managers, etc.) as a the best training in this sector of activity (front office jobs, etc.).
This Master in Business Administration (MBA) provides the skills necessary to be able to work in all media and in all types of markets. Its recruitment method very suited to this unique professional environment, its style, the strength of its network of alumni (1,462 in 2017) now present all over the world and its original teaching methodology (Trading situation, Risk Management, Marathon of proofs) make it one of the references with many Traders, Sales & Brokers.
The courses are always seen from a Front, Middle and Back Office point of view. This point is extremely important, because the creation of the TRADING Pole, this educational philosophy, very present in the world of International Trading.
of the 2021 Eduniversal ranking in the "Financial Markets and Portfolio Management" category
of students are employed 6 months after graduation
Of students obtaining the RNCP title
Of student satisfaction rate
- Acquire a complete knowledge of the fundamentals of finance, financial markets, financial analysis, the functioning of a business as well as the capacity to undertake.
- Understand, anticipate, manage complex situations, in which the technical challenge is coupled with a human and political problem.
- Obtain specialized professional qualifications and certifications, generally reserved for professionals such as the AMF.
- Financial Markets Law and Regulation
- Classic and exotic derivatives in financial risk management
- Credit derivatives and securitization
- Economic Intelligence and Financial Ethics
- Financial Crime
- Quantitative management
- Structured products, derivatives, equities
- Trading, actions and "Repo" (Repurchase agreement)
- Economic trends: market letter (in english)
- Technical analysis of financial markets
- Technical Analysis:
- Pro Real Time
- Equity sector financial analysis
- Money markets, foreign exchange markets and their derivatives
- Management of interest rate positions, swaps and interest rate derivatives
- Fundamental actuarial mathematics
- Blockchain and Derivatives
- Fintechs and Big Data
- Financial modeling and languages
- Climate derivatives and green finance
- International commodity trading: Physics
- International commodity trading: Paper
- Risk Management Alternative management
- Deep Bond Markets
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Produce macroeconomic and geopolitical impact analyzes on financial markets
- Perform technical analysis of financial products and benchmarks
- Design and set up complex financial products
- Carry out transactions on the financial markets
- Control the compliance of financial market transactions
The courses are always seen from a Front, Middle and Back Office point of view.
The MBA Trading - Market Finance has been designed from a very operational perspective in order to learn to trade, manage risks, and monitor market operations. It encompasses different points of view in order to obtain the most comprehensive view possible (traders, sales, brokers, fund managers, quants, structurers, asset-liability managers and financial risk managers of the company). All the courses are particularly interactive and are seen as case studies from the Dealing Room.
MBA 2nd year
- Engineering Schools, Business Schools, Minimum Bac + 4 and Bac +5 University, M1 Finance, M1 Economics / Management, M1 Business Law (with a good scientific level), M1 Econometrics, M1 Statistics, M1 scientists (IT, Mathematics)
- Selection (CV + Application questionnaire)
- Skills assessment interview to enter the program
Formation certifiée RNCP N°34338 « Expert des marchés et instruments financiers », niveau I RNCP/ niveau 7 européen, Code NSF 313, enregistrée au JO du 16 décembre 2019.
The MBA Trading - Market Finance offers several possible opportunities:
- Cash, spot, derivatives trading on financial markets and commodities
- Sales cash, spot, derivatives on financial markets and commodities
- Cash, spot, derivatives broker on financial markets and commodities
- Company or bank treasurer
- Equities / bonds / money manager
- Alternative Manager
- Asset Liabililities Manager (ALM)
- Fundamental and / or Technical Financial Analyst
- Risk Manager / Compliance / Regulation
- Quant & Structurer
- Advanced Middle Office / Valuator
The 1,462 alumni (since the class of 1989) are present in London, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Luxembourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Montreal, Monaco, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Madrid, Montreal, Oslo, Tel Aviv, Jeddah, Bahrain and Dubai.