International MBA 2nd year
This International MBA program aims to help students become excellent international managers. It allows you to develop all the skills necessary to excel in an international and multicultural market.
Why choose this program?
This MBA will enable you to acquire skills with a global perspective while broadening your view of the world. It will also develop your learner mentality by preparing you for the rapid transformation of the international business world.
Your growth potential will be strongly harnessed to become a recognized professional in the market, by creating work opportunities in multinational companies, by integrating skills essential to your future goals, and by considering and developing your own business.
Finally, you will also develop your management capacity by interacting with experts and leaders in global management, experiencing study tours and visits to interesting companies, effectively addressing existing organizational challenges and improving your performances in English and French.
of students are employed 6 months after graduation
Of students on an internship or who are employed abroad
Average gross salary in 1st job
- Prepare to work in the management of a global and recognized company in a context of rapidly changing international organizations and markets.
- Know the basic needs of international companies to become a future manager.
- Obtain a complete and rewarding training
- Globalization & International Trade and economics
- Megaprojects & Sustainable Development
- Advanced Neuro Decision Making
- Communication & Public Speaking
- Strategy & Consulting
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
- Operations Management
- International Business Law
- Finance & Accounting and economics
- Self-Development & Personal Mastery
- Mastering Influence & Negociation
- Business Models
- Human Ressource Management
- Project & Quality Management
- Competence in global leadership - develop the international development strategy, contribute to the development of the company's overall policy, analyze market developments, define guidelines, produce recommendations, present the axes of the developed strategy, and formalize the international development strategy.
- Competence in growth management - design the international development plan, assess the existing markets according to the different target countries, identify the specificities specific to each country, assess the potential and the risks, determine the orientations to be favored, develop an argument, and structure the development plan.
- Competence in business creation - establish the commercial strategy and operational marketing, define the projects to be carried out, verify the conformity of the project business plans, structure the commercial and marketing strategy to be carried out in the different zones, and supervise the development by the area managers.
- Competence in international realization - manage partnership relations and trade negotiations, develop sourcing policy, define methods of researching service providers, negotiate terms of partnership, establish new business plan, verify relevant legislation force, control international activity and negotiate.
- Competence in cultural diversity - manage the international department and coordinate activities, manage the department's budget, assign sales managers, organize a way of managing proximity or distance, negotiating and solving problems, contributing to recruitment, employee mobility and conduct annual reviews.
- Competence in global markets - monitor and adjust the development plan, verify the relevance of the strategic approach developed within each region, analyze the markets, verify the adequacy of results against forecasts, decide on adjustments, and produce summary reports on all the results obtained
The ESLSCA Business School Paris has developed its own method, the ESLSCA Learning System, based on three pillars:
- A solid academic knowledge which constitutes the first pillar on which all learning is based.
- The experiential approach to international trade, which means applying the learnings to concrete situations through an abundance of case studies and concrete projects (Capstones, Hackathon, sharing of ideas and development of analytical skills)
- The experimental approach, which aims both to prepare students for the professional world and for intellectual openness, by carrying out activities outside of class and sessions: thematic conferences, company visits, participation in trade fairs.
- Station F - tour of the world's largest startup campus.
- Masterclasses - special sessions with experts who teach a particular subject in depth.
- Company visits - exploratory visits to companies and organizations.
- Guest speakers - visiting professionals who come to a conference to share their experience
- Trade shows and fairs
- Cross-border travel - travel to other countries combining cultural and business discovery. A dedicated business trip with company visits and participation in a trade fair
- Capstone - development of a synthesis project in partnership with industry.
- Research conferences - events with professors revealing their scientific discoveries and exchanges with students.
- Hackathons - intensive events for students working as a team to create and deliver solutions to transform business challenges.
- Workshops - practical group work sessions with active participation and creation.
MBA 2nd year
- Bac +4
- Open to professionals
- Selection all year round
- CV + motivation questionnaire
The International MBA program can provide hands-on management training that can prepare students for work in a large or small international company.
They can work as:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Product manager
- Responsible for the communication
- Human ressources
- Marketing Manager
- Entrepreneur / Start-up - Founder