MBA 2nd year Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing
The MBA in Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing is today, after 15 years of existence, known and recognized as one of the best ways to integrate the different luxury sectors.
Our program aims to provide our students with a balanced education between concepts, luxury and fashion management & marketing, personal development and intellectual openness. This program is aimed at future leaders in the world of luxury and fashion. Our lessons are built around fundamental and specialization courses.
During this 2nd year MBA, the student pursues his specialization in fashion and luxury. He analyzes packaging, merchandising, in-depth analysis of the Fashion, Cosmetics, Jewelry, watchmaking, fashion and collections sectors. He learns trademark law and Intellectual Property, anti-counterfeiting methods, studies the supply chain, deepens the meaning of Sustainable Development and CSR for luxury houses. He is trained in Design Thinking, "Capstone Project" methods, which he puts into practice by responding to a problem provided by established companies or Start-ups. The teams support their project in front of a jury made up of academic and professional members.
The student transforms his knowledge into skills and expertise in an internship of at least 6 months. He is working on a research thesis on a subject of fashion and luxury.
A 3-day study trip to Italy is also on the program, in order to discover Italian artisans and Made in Italy (a benchmark in fashion).
Finally, in the second semester, we offer an exchange program with our partner Rome Business School in order to study "Fashion Design Management" (100% in English).
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is THE transversal training that covers all areas of luxury and marketing.
In the Eduniversal 2021 Ranking in the "Luxury Management" category
of students are employed 6 months after graduation
Of students on an internship or who are employed abroad
Average gross salary in 1st job
- Acquire in-depth training in technical expertise in the field of management and marketing applied to the luxury and fashion sectors.
- Develop solid knowledge of market practices in a context where businesses are evolving.
- Acquire the necessary know-how, both with regard to the economic and digital environment, business and competition law, logistics, as well as management and marketing techniques for steering teams and projects.
- Adopt a comprehensive and transversal approach to the industry: companies, professions, risks and opportunities.
- Acquire the expertise to access Marketing manager positions in the luxury and fashion sectors.
- Acquire the skills of teamwork, leadership to develop your potential.
- Luxury purchasing and logistics
- Design thinking
- Distribution strategies
- High jewelry, furnitures, luxury cars (EN)
- Fashion history
- Trademark and intellectual property rights
- Luxury and CSR
- Luxury & counterfeit
- Cosmetics - Strategies & practice
Customer experience in luxury
Packaging & Visual merchandising
Adobe Suite (In-Depth)
- Workshops: Thesis Coaching
- Oral Business English
- Public speaking, English for luxury industry
- Digital strategy, networks
- Business games - Marketstrat
- Time for personal development, autonomy
- Crisis marketing, E-reputation management
- International marketing
- Business management, dashboards
- Marketing plan
Sectoral visits, Workshops, Shops, Epernay, etc.
- Graduation thesis
- Support CV + Cover letter
- Coaching, case studies