MSc Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
Description of the MSc
The Master of Science is a specialised Master’s programme that provides students with expertise in the Supply Chain area.
With this 12 months programme, students will acquire general managerial skills that will allow them to have a fulfilling career in any field. This programme will allow students to obtain a co-diploma, in partnership with ESC Clermont Business School.
In a globalised and competitive world, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management are strategic assets for developing a company's performance.
This programme enables students to acquire concepts, methods and tools that are essential to becoming professionals in this ever-growing field.
Why enrol in an MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management?
The Master of Science in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management will allow you to follow a fully English programme at the heart of Paris.
A one of a kind Master's degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain
The latest health and geopolitical crises in the world have propelled a renewal of sourcing and an unprecedented flexibility in risk management. This MSc, taught by the academics from ESLSCA Business School as well as trained professionals will give our students the opportunity to get two degrees: one from ESLSCA business School, the other one from the triple internationaly accredited ESC Clermont Business School .
This is the course to follow for someone who wants to stand out in front of a recruiter, namely thank to:
- The opportunity to be trained for the CPIM certification exam;
- A curriculum based on the APICS programmes;
- A teaching fully based on concrete business cases.
Purchasing is of great importance to manage a company. The system of supply chains is constantly renewed and managers need to build on the skills they have acquired on this course in:
- Sourcing policy;
- Strategic or safety stocks;
- Risk management.
Buyer, Purchaser, Supply Chain Manager, Stock Manager, Demand Planner or Flow Manager are the most sought after positions that you can access after obtaining this MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain with ESLSCA Business School Paris.
No full training cycle yet to publish results
- Be in a position to manage purchasing activities in an international environment
- Be in capacity to drive supply chain (physical, financial and information flows)
- Acquire the skills to manage transformation and optimisation projects in a complex environment
- Be equipped with innovative techniques (digital, urban logistics, demand planning, etc.) in the field of purchasing and supply chain management
MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain 2023/2024 Program - 609h
FUNDAMENTALS OF PURCHASING & SCM
- Introduction to purchasing
- Identification of purchasing needs
- International purchasing rules
- Expression of needs
- Purchasing costs
- Negotiation basics
- Supplier relationship management
- Essentials of SCM
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Essentials of production planning
- Inventory management basics
- Meetings with companies' practitioners
- Sourcing cases presentation