The school offers different types of programs so that you can find the most suitable training.
- BACHELORS; accessible directly after the Bac, they allow a global vision of management and international. Two specializations are also available in the third year in order to specialize
- MBAs; Master of Business Administration; accessible from a BAC + 3. They allow training in a particular field: finance; trading, marketing, luxury goods, logistics ... and many more!
- Executive Online Training adapted to professionals who want to specialize in Financial Engineering
The MBA in International Business Law is intended not only for legal students, but also for professionals wishing to master the specific legal issues of their sector of activity. This training gives them a perfect mastery of market and business issues. A decisive advantage in an increasingly competitive market where these two sectors remain closely linked.
The training is structured around three professionalizing axes:
- Legal risk within companies and markets;
- Mastery of the fundamental disciplines of the two sectors;
- The implementation of more legally adapted strategic solutions.
The training offers a transversal legal reading of these two sectors of activity (companies and markets) and allows the student to choose to specialize in the 2nd year either in Management and Finance or in Compliance and risk management.
Specialization 1: International Business Law - Management and finance
Specialization 2: International Business Law - Compliance
- The first year of the MBA Finance is distinguished by two rhythms: 12-month or 6-month format, it's up to you to choose!
- Start of school year February 2021: Take advantage of a continuous accelerated course over 6 months and start your second year in October 2021!
- Start of the school year in October 2021: More traditional format accessible in initial or alternation.
- In the 2nd year, you will have the choice to specialize in one of these two branches:
- Audit and management control
- Financial engineering
The MBA Wealth Management is intended not only for students interested in the banking world, but also in sustainable customer relations. This training aims to provide them with a perfect mastery of financial management, real estate, insurance financing techniques, compliance, family law and customer relationship management based on the listening, but also management while ensuring economic monitoring related to products but also to regulatory changes.
The 2-year MBA in Marketing Digital & Innovation (M1-M2) aims to train ethical managers in digital marketing capable of reconciling skills in digital marketing, business development and data in a resolutely entrepreneurial and start-up approach.
The teaching is divided into 2 courses:
- General education path
- Professional education course in 2 specialties:
- Growth marketing specialty
- Marketing data specialty
The Eslsca Paris Business School's MBA2 Finance and Data Performance is a high-level program of excellence that targets profiles with strong quantitative dominance. It is part of digital finance and big data analysis and meets the new requirements of the finance professions (banking, insurance, financial and investment institutions, financial markets, etc.).
The MBA 2 Finance and Data Performance combines solid knowledge in quantitative finance and risk management with skills in data analysis. The objective of the program is to master digital transformation processes both at the level of market infrastructure and the value chains of financial activities. The MBA 2-Finance and Data Performance is distinguished by its selectivity and its quantitative borrowing. The originality of Eslsca’s new program in Finance and Data Performance lies in its ability to create bridges between traditional professions in finance and new professions in data analysis. The program is aimed at financiers who want to move into Data-oriented professions as well as various Data profiles wishing to specialize in finance. The MBA 2-Finance and Data Performance program is built in the interference of three spheres: Finance, Mathematics and Data Science.
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is today, after 15 years of existence, known and recognized as one of the best ways to integrate the different luxury sectors.
It aims to give students a background of knowledge and tools to analyze the economic, artistic and cultural sectors of luxury. It also provides the skills essential to have a professional managerial activity in this field.
Students are also trained in fashion marketing with areas such as creation, trends and contemporary art. The program examines trends in design and fashion from historical, geographical and sociological aspects.
The training is also focused on Digital, an emerging sector that promotes the skills sought by companies today.
A 3-day study trip to Italy is also on the program, in order to discover Italian artisans and Made in Italy (a benchmark in fashion).
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is THE transversal training which covers all areas of luxury and marketing.