Fast Track MBA Market Finance
The aim of the MBA specialising in finance is to train ethical managers with cutting-edge technical and financial skills, who are aware of the directions in which their professions are evolving and the importance of their activity for society as a whole. This ambition for ethics and responsibility is central at a time when the need for business sustainability and technological developments (particularly blockchain) are profoundly changing the financial professions.
The programme familiarises students with the institutions, products, approaches and concrete practices involved in financing and capital markets operations. Students acquire knowledge of corporate financial decision-making in an international environment and learn to master the tools for evaluating investments or acquisitions, the ability to manage cash flow and risks, and the techniques for raising capital on the financial markets. It enables students to go on to study for an MBA in Financial Engineering, an MBA in Finance and Data Performance, an MBA in Banking and Insurance or an MBA in Trading and Market Finance at ESLSCA.
des étudiants ont obtenus leur diplôme
Taux d'obtention du titre RNCP*
*données à venir, jury de certification en cours
des étudiants sont en poste 6 mois après leur diplomation
Programme of the MBA Market Finance 2024/2025 - 518h
- Corporate finance
- Business intelligence
- Econometrics applied to finance
- Business valuation
- In-depth accounting
- Portfolio management
- Option pricing models
- VBA and Python programming
- Banque, intermédiation financière et marchés financiers
- Gestion des risques et marchés dérivés
- Stratégie d'entreprise
- Analyse technique et finance comportementale
- Missions d'introduction en bourse
- Droit des sociétés
- Normes internationales d'information financière (IFRS)
- Fiscalité des groupes de sociétés
- Audit comptable et financier
- English, TOEIC preparation
- Coaching/case studies
Stage de 2 mois (44 jours en entreprise) pour la formation initiale
- Produce macroeconomic and geopolitical analyses with an impact on financial markets
- Carry out technical analysis of financial products and benchmark indices
- Design and set up complex financial products
- Carry out financial market transactions
- Check compliance of financial market transactions
Registration is open all year round and closes once the number of students has been reached (places are limited per class).
Registration deadline: October 2, 2024. After these dates, please contact the Admissions department directly.
Pre-selection of the file including :
- Application questionnaire
- Skills assessment interview
- At least 3 years' higher education (180 ECTS) from a business school or university in a scientific, economic, legal or commercial field, etc.
- Have an appetite for figures, calculations and data
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
Certified training that delivers the professional certification N°34338 " Expert des marchés et instruments financiers", level 7 RNCP , Code NSF 313, registered in the JO of December 16, 2019
The MBA 1 Market Finance prepares students and equips them with the skills needed to qualify for the following professions:
- Credit analyst
- Credit risk assistant
- Business manager
- Foreign exchange treasurer
- Mergers and acquisitions manager
- Financial engineering and private equity manager
The study year is divided into two semesters, with the last week reserved for exams.
Grading conforms to the ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) standard promoted by the European Union. The assessment system complies with the 2022-2023 internal regulations for studies; the average grade for a course or module is used to assess the efforts made by each student and to help them decide on their academic and professional choices.
It includes elements of continuous assessment, the evaluation of various assignments and the grade obtained in semester tests.
Under the direction of the School Director, the school jury meets once a year to decide on the case of each student (passing, repeating, reorientation).
A student validates his or her year with 60 ECTS (i.e. 30 ECTS per semester) and an average of 10/20 per module, bearing in mind that 5 is an eliminatory mark for a course.
In addition, all pedagogical requirements must be met:
- 4-month compulsory internship
- Skills passport
- Personal development (participation in school life)
Any student who fails to obtain an average of 10/20 in a module will be invited to the make-up session to retake the exams defined by the passing jury.
If a block is not validated after the make-up session, the student must repeat the year and does not retain the benefit of potentially validated blocks.
A second School Jury will be held after the catch-up session to decide on the case of each student: conditional passage for 2-year alternating students, repetition, reorientation, exclusion, gap year.
Bridges, equivalences and further training
Bridges and equivalences
There are no gateways or equivalences: all modules must be completed before enrolling in the program.
Continuing your studies
It is entirely possible to continue your studies after the first year of the MBA in Market Finance, provided you have the necessary prerequisites, in particular any training a