MBA Finance - Financial Engineering specialisation
The aim of the MBA Finance specialising in Financial Engineering is to train managers, in 12 months, with technical and financial skills in financial engineering. The course also prepares managers and decision-makers for changes and developments (technological, environmental, regulatory and ethical) in the various finance professions. Lastly, the MBA enables students to meet the expectations of an increasingly demanding and constantly changing professional world by helping them to develop the skills they need to be highly employable on the job market.
Why do an MBA 2 in Financial Engineering?
The MBA 2 in Financial Engineering offered by ESLSCA, on an initial or sandwich course, stands out for the excellence of its training. It provides the skills needed to manage a company's accounting and finance departments.
An expert MBA in financial engineering
Candidates who complete the MBA 2 Financial Engineering with ESLSCA master accounting management, manage the management control function and report and steer the financial function. With this MBA, they know how to:
- Manage the reporting system;
- Analyse a company's financial risks;
- Manage the construction of financing mechanisms;
- and manage portfolios of financial assets.
This course meets the requirements of the profession and the constant changes in the sector, such as blockchain.
An MBA sought after by prestigious institutions
This MBA provides candidates with financial engineering expertise that is highly sought after by financial institutions, such as corporate and investment banks, deposit banks and major corporations.
Audit and consulting firms also seek out candidates with this MBA. They are able to anticipate and analyse the financial markets and put together complex financial products.
of students graduated
of students are in work 6 months after graduation
of graduates have obtained their RNCP qualification
Recognition of the diploma
Certified training leading to professional certification N°34338 "Expert in financial markets and instruments", level 7 RNCP , NSF Code 313, registered in the JO of 16 December 2019.
- Know how to carry out a financial diagnosis and company valuation
- Master financial engineering techniques and complex financial packages
- Master financing structuring
- Successfully complete an M&A (mergers and acquisitions) assignment
- Mapping and managing risks
- Mastering the challenges of fintechs and blockchain technology
- Mastering programming languages
MBA Finance programme - Financial Engineering specialisation 2023/2024 - 560h
- Business models
- Performance management
- Financial modelling
- Financial english
- Quantitative portfolio management techniques
- In-depth econometrics
- Green finance
- Financial engineering
- LBO and valuation
- Fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Project management
- Fundraising and crowdfunding
- Liquidity management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Credit analysis
- Financial crime
- Enterprise risk management